Providing Melbourne Private Investigator Services to both Corporate & Domestic clients in Australia & overseas
Group One Investigations Melbourne P/L is results driven, with our clients’ best interests our number one priority. All Group One detectives have a minimum of ten years’ industry experience catering for both our corporate and domestic clients.
All investigators are government licensed operating under strict confidence agreements.
Our team are also members of various industry associations both nationally and overseas which ensures their ongoing training and development.
Our highly experienced team allows us the unique ability to confidently accept all types of cases from basic activity reports to complex corporate fraud, witness locates to difficult surveillance operations. Rest assured that when you engage the services of Group One your matter will be dealt with in a highly professional and timely manner.
Our professional and experienced staff also undertake interstate and overseas cases and includes a network of foreign agents located around the globe.
Our specialist investigations include but are not limited to the following
- Mobile Phone Examination - Examinations undertaken on portable solid stade devices, such as Android, and iOSX phones, GPS, and even Media SD/Cards The equipment within the laboratory aloneis in excess of USD $30,000 in 2017.
- Activity reports
- Undercover operations
- Asset protection services
- Email tracing & Internet based investigations
- Employee theft investigations & counter measures
- Fraud investigations
- Hidden asset location
- Missing persons
- Counterfeit and intellectual property investigations
- Family law / child custody matters
- Litigation support services
- Witness locations
- Background checks
- Due diligence
- Sale and hire of surveillance, detection and recording equipment
So please call us today to discuss your matter directly with a specialist investigator, our investigators will be able to assist you with all available options relating to your particular case & associated costs.