Providing Melbourne Private Investigator Services to both Corporate & Domestic clients in Australia & overseas
Operating 24-hours-a-day, 7-days-a-week, Group One Investigations Melbourne provides surveillance, intelligence, private investigation, location and security services to both corporate and private clients in Australia and abroad.
We’re led by a Director that is committed to a hands-on approach, working directly with each of our private investigators to ensure all cases reach a successful outcome for all parties involved.
Some of our main private investigative services include:
Investigations (Corporate & Domestic): We specialise in insurance investigations from areas of workers' compensation, general liability, site inspections to matrimonial investigations from partner infidelity to child and custody issues and much more.
Location: Looking for a missing loved one? A long-lost friend? Even someone who owes you money?
Background Checks: Want to conduct through check on someone you’re about to marry, do business with or employ? Does this person have a criminal record? What’s their financial status or their credit rating?
Debugging Sweeps – We are Technical Surveillance Countermeasures (TSCM) experts, so if you need to check your surrounding area for electronic listening devices, bugs, cameras or GPS, as well as identify security weak points, then we are your first choice!
Our specialist investigations can also accommodate, but are not limited to:
- Activity reports
- Undercover operations
- Asset protection services
- Email tracing & Internet based investigations
- Process Serving (Specialise in Difficult Process Services)
- Employee theft investigations & counter measures
- Fraud investigations
- Hidden asset location
- Counterfeit cases
- Copyright Infringements and intellectual property investigations
- Family law
- Child custody matters
- Litigation support services
- Witness locations
- Due diligence
- Sale and hire of surveillance, detection and recording equipment
- Mobile Phone Examination - Examinations undertaken on portable devices, including Android, and iOSX phones, GPS, and even Media SD/Cards. The equipment within the laboratory alone is in excess of USD $30,000 in 2017.