Call Group One Investigations on our 24/7 number
Drop us your details and we will be in touch.
All provided information is private and confidential.
Common Signs of a Cheating Partner
There are innumerable indicators of possible infidelity. Of course, your partner or spouse displaying any of these qualities won’t necessarily mean they are cheating, but overlapping instances of any of the following could give you some clues as to their duplicitous character:
- Changes in appearance and grooming habits: Intimate undergarments that don’t match the occasion.
- Sudden increases or decreases in intimacy: Going out of their way to display an excess of affection could be an indicator of compensating for infidelity.
- Inconsistencies about their whereabouts: Your partner says they were at their bestie’s place last night, yet when that same close friend bumps into you in town they mention that they haven’t been spending any time with your partner at all lately.
- Secretive about their online activities: Meticulous attempts to obfuscate their browser/search history or online communications could be an indicator that they have something to hide.
- Peculiar work schedule: A sudden propensity to “work late” or participate in numerous “work related social events”.
- Your partner is defensive when you ask about their whereabouts or unavailability: An almost aggressive need to avoid the topic when pressed on their whereabouts is a dead giveaway that something is amiss.
- Mysterious credit card charges and call logs.
- Uncharacteristic eagerness to run errands: Picking up items you already have enough of or spending unusual amounts of time running those errands.
- You can tell something is off: This is the most important sign. Obviously you could be wrong, but the greatest indicator of possible infidelity has often been our clients’ instincts on the matter.
- Consultation: We will meet with you so that we can gain a full and comprehensive overview of your wants and needs in regard to the investigation. This consultation is free, as we are experts in our craft and have full confidence in our ability to satisfy your needs.
- We will set a course of action based on the information you have provided us and also exercise our professional discretion on how to approach the investigation.
- We operate covertly so that your partner isn't aware they're being surveilled. Group One Investigations utilises only the best covert surveillance techniques and make the most up-to-date equipment in the industry.
- We will routinely update you with salient details of the investigation so that you're kept up to date with the activities of your spouse, and our progress relating to the investigation.
- Once all of the information has been gathered, we'll provide you with a comprehensive report so that you can decide the next best course of action, and we can also provide recommendations based on our findings.
Group One Investigations provides a free consultation with cost effective investigative solutions to resolve your suspicion in a discreet and professional manner. Upon completion of the investigation we will provide you with a detailed activity report with exhaustive information about their activities. Choosing a licensed, private investigator to investigate the infidelity is the best means by which to ensure the truth about your partner's activities are ascertained.